Doesn't it fucking nervous and terrify that you'll going there on Sunday and yet you have a fight - stupid one I might add - on Thursday. I mean, oh my fucking god, I have never thought we'll fight about this since he is always so understanding.
Wanna know what we fought about? He was angry with me the moment I told him that I might not have sex with him on the very first night I sleep on his bed. Then he said things like "I guess we just stick with the bf/gf relationship" and he just lost his temper, babbling about sleeping on a sofa and went offline.
And what is wrong with that ?!?! Hellooo, I am about to fly 15 hours to see you and you are mad because I won't have sex with you on the first night?! There will be second night and many more nights to come, my return flight is scheduled on 5 January, for christ sake.
I think I'm too happy to notice that this will eventually come. Too happy about getting a flight confirmation, spending Christmas and New Year with SN but I have never seriously thought about "what if we have a fight and he kicks me out? -- where would I be then?!"
Seriously people, it hurts. This so hurts that I cried -- I know I'm very emotional but that's me. I have already sacrificed my current relationship just to be with SN.
Good karma, bad karma things come this fast ?!
Oh mannn.... I might need to do some research about budget hotels / hostels in Wellington or even make a booking just in case.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment