After a few complaints in the blog together with a lot of prays, I finally out of the "wait-listed" and into the "confirmed". I swear, life couldn never been so happier. Never :D
Most of time I and SN are just talking and planning :
- What will most likely to happen when we meet at the airport?
- Where are we going after that? (He told me he'll take me to Starbucks - like we don't have Starbucks in Thailand, and a movie and up to Mt. Victoria for a spectacular night view of Wellington.)
- How far will we go on this first date? (For me, I 'm not so sure about the kiss as I don't really kiss on the first date. But I often go with the flow :))
- How will we spend the night together?
- Our first road trip around North Island of New Zealand together
- etc.
Half way through the packing. I want to look my best and the cutest as I can be.
First impression is (still) everything.


No comments:
Post a Comment