Monday, December 15, 2008

Anything / Shit Happens

A couple of days ago I was still babbling about Laos and today I bought a ticket to Wellington, the capital of New Zealand to visit SN.

Same old excuses:
- I thought I have enough money for the ticket to Thailand (well, you should have planned)
- I didn't know the fare changes every day (dah!!)
- I am going there. I really want to see you (and guess who's going there instead - -'')

I don't really mind going there. I mean I love New Zealand but seeing each other for the first time, shouldn't the guy make the move and move your f***ing ass over here ?? Excuse my language people, I am pissed.

Anyway, 5 more days and I'm flying to Wellington in Business class -- hoorayyy :-) Sponsored by my old man, thanks daddy.

Screw Laos !
Wellington... here I come !!

No comments:

Post a Comment