After I've decided to improve my communication skills with SN. Things are getting better and better. We talk about EVERYTHING! I told him how I feel about sex on the first night we met. He seems pretty cool and understands me, still we do it EVERYNIGHT.
And then there was one night, we started the foreplay as usual. He gave me oral sex (which is THE BEST ever !!) and he promised to stay with the oral sex part. Things were getting out of control, he slided his d**k in and I was too damn horny to reject him. It wasnt really my fault since he was the one who made me want him so badly. In the end, I cried. A part of me was happy what we just did, another part of me was freaking out - I felt so bad. I wasn't ready!
SN handled the situation pretty cool. He kept repeating "Oh baby, I'm sorry." I turned my face toward the wall and bursted in tear. I swear to god I heard him cried. He cried, can you believe it?! He wiped off his tear and said that lame excuse like "I didn't cry. There's something in my eyes." The next morning, he went to work. So we hardly talked. Later on that day, he texted me so long about how sorry he was and what should he do so I'll forgive him.
You know that when people are so crazy in love or while two people are having sex, they'll become another person or even act differently, right? Well... at least I thought so. That was why I eventually told him how I felt last night. Of course he understands as usual - still I have a feeling that it's only his understanding I'll ever get. He couldn't help himself. He just couldn't resist. I can tell that he wants me so badly.
However, he's still a nice guy. Always understanding. Pays for everything. Helps me carrying things. Takes very good care of me. Very funny guy.
Oh god.... I need to choose between SN and KL.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment