My trip (with SN) to Laos has been scheduled on the very fist day of my Christmas holiday - 19 is the last day we'll work, and baaammm !! I'm going on 20. I mean this will be the first meet between us so I want to spend time with SN as long as I possibly could.
In the beginning, he told me that he will arrive here on 17th Dec, then he changed to 18th Dec. And today is Friday 12th and my f***ing SN hasn't even bought the f***ing plane ticket!! What can I say people? I don't wanna pressuring him and bugging him about "when will you buy the ticket?". But hey, if I were him I would have my ticket bought 2-3 weeks before the scheduled meet.
And that is FRUSTRATING. ARG!!!! Coming here on 18th, how can he NOT buy the god damn plane ticket !!!!!????? Wait... or is it okay in New Zealand to buy the plane ticket less than a week before travel?? Someone enlightens me please !!!
That's it !! I have come to the conclusion that if he fails to see me this time - just because he was a little bit too late in saving money for this air fare - then I will end this relationship.
M o v e o n . . . .
How come I still imagine myself with him ?
Relationship is complicated!


No comments:
Post a Comment