Thursday, January 22, 2009

Why am I still whining about it ??

It's been only 3 days and I got over his suggestion about the "M'' world already.  I mean, why should I even be bothered when he's not going to turn that "suggestion" into a "proposal" ??? Like I really need one.  All right.  I do need one. >_<

I'm telling you, the long distance relationship (LDR) will not be that hard as long as you two live in the same country (like USA), or even same continent (like those in Europe).  Things will be A LOT WORSE if you live  13 hours away in different country / continent like Thailand and New Zealand for example.

Anyway, from the moment I decided to take this relationship to the next level, I've done a lot of research about LDR.  (What can I say... I'm the kind of girl who always know what I want and I MUST make it work or else I'm not gonna start it in the first place.)  Things to avoid. Things to do. What to say. What not to say. What to compromise. What to fight for.

After been reading all that stuff, LRD still tough to me.  I have no clue how did I survive my last LRD with him ??!!  But as long as I can feel that he loves me - really feel it, not just those sweet talk - I think I can survive till our next meet in June.

Because my work, and I happen to like my job, I realized that I can only meet him TWICE a year.  One time in June (I'll use my annual leave) and another in December (company Christmas's holiday).  Only twice. Can you believe that ??!!  Still, I'm telling myself everyday that TWICE a year is better than NOTHING!

Again, when you think relationship is tough, try LRD.  It's tougher! It's like the ultimate test of seriousness in relationship - that's my MSN display name by the way.

But hey, it's friday night.  I am thinking about dropping by the newest pub in Bangkok.  Keeps your eyes open.  Fun is about to begin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment