Thursday, January 1, 2009

Overprosessive Never Does Any Good

I have a question. Will you continue the relationship eventhouh you KNOW there's really slim future in it??

I and SN are fine. The problem arises when his daughter gets involved. Things are getting more and more complicated. I cannot make the girl's mad or unhappy - as if her wish is my command. She's NEVER listen to what I've said or told. However, SN has to make me happy as I am the visitor-girlfriend who is leaving in 4 days. Get the picture people?

I have no ideas that dating a divorced man will cause such a headache / heartache. He is head over heels in love with me - that's very obvious, but he also loves and cares about his daughter very much. It's like there is this invisible thin line which I won't be able to cross, this father-daughter thingy.

I want him all for myself. Only my lip, he'll kiss. Only my body, he'll hold so tight. Only my eyes, he'll look at. Only my hand, he'll squeeze. Guess what, I am know that it will never happen as there's a dughter to share.

Oh my fucking god , I am soooo jealous of his daughter >___< .

Fellas, love hurts ! It's classic and it's still true.



OH... happy new year guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment