Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Can It Get Any Worse ???

I am so screwed !! It is over now, me and SN are no longer exist.

I said something I shouldn't. Everything that I wrote in the "Unsent Message", today I've said it all. And it hurts SN so bad.

What's wrong with me?!
Why I still said things I damn knew I shouldn't ??!!
What the fuck was I thinking, to not accept his daughter as part of his life???!!!

SN said that I have to accept him for who he is and that Gabrielle is a part of 'HIM' - trust me, I am well aware of that but it so fucking difficult to accept that as both Gabrielle and I want the same thing. ARGHHHH!! I am so furious at myself right now.

Yes, I have ruined everything. I have completely ruined this relationship even though it hasn't fully started. I've finally found my other half and now I am losing him. What an idiot!


Someone just kill me please. Kill me right now.

T________T

No comments:

Post a Comment