*SIGH*
Speaking of step-daughter issue, I feel as if our LDR can not go any further unless his daughter approves / wants me in her life. There will be no engagement ring, no marriage certificate, no permanent resident application etc. Nothing will happen at all. It hurts me badly just thinking about it. And sooner or later we have to talk about this issue again anyway. There is no way we can run away from this.
At first I can't say this to him because I don't want him to stuck in the middle, but tonight before he left to bed I finally talked about it. SN said that I should talk to his daughter while I think that it is father's job to do this kind of talking. Don't you think ??!!
Anyway, he's going for a road-trip to Rotorua with his daughter in March. He promised he will handle the situation and have a talk with her.
Still, this keeps bothering me. I didn't say "I love you" to him at all (we usually say it all the time). I just can't. I bet he noticed that coz he said "Fine. Don't love me tonight then?"
Tell me, am I worry to much about this ???!!!
I don't know anything anymore.


No comments:
Post a Comment