I've come to the final conclusion that 'BJ' is indeed a cultural preference. (Or could it be that I didn't have such a good experience with it in the first place so I kinda... don't like doing it?)
Anyway, as May is almost over so I've been working on our June trip. I really really wanna escape the heat in Bangkok to the cool windy area in New Zealand. My only concern is I don't know if two-week-annual leave is too much ?! Any ideas ?? I've read from the internet long time ago that British love to take days off. Since I'm working for British company, is it possible that they don't mind this two-weeks-annual leave of mine??!!
Oh and the other day, SN told me that he bought this Sony Alpha A300 for my upcoming birthday. How cool is that !! Let go the compact camera and start with DSLR. Hooray :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment