First, start of with my work life -- as we all know that under this economy situation, everything just SUCKS !! Downsizing... cutting down the expense... laying off the staffs... all of the above is currently happening in my company. I couldn't help myself but to be freaked out by this. If I loose this job, my mother will definitely send me to Austria, which is totally opposite side of New Zealand. Then.... this relationship might come to an end. New Zealand and Austria.... that's too FAR!!
As for my love life -- we fight now and then, and I DO hate that. I hate that whenever we fight, SN just gonna say "fine!" and offline. Unfortunately I'm not the kind of girls who chase their boyfriend around. So if SN mads at me, who cares ??!! SN always say that we get along better in real life. But doesn't he notice that for the most part, our relationship is just chatting in MSN. The worse part is when we fight I feel as if I have no strength to be in this LDR anymore :(
Well... at least my plane ticket is already confirmed. So I'm going to fly to NZ on this coming 26th June. Just to spend some more romantic time with him (without his daughter) and go get that Sony DSLR A300. Hahaha...
I. Just. Can't. Wait. !!


I hope you have some good romantic moments! :)
ReplyDelete