After those sweet greetings, he asked if I could turn on the webcam. So we had another good little webcam session again :-) It's only been 5 days and SN looks a little bit different. His hair got longer! Funny, how you can notice this stupid little details when you're in LDR.
And guess what, every time we turn on the webcam, we'll always go to the 'cyber-sex-chat' zone. Frankly speaking, I have never had this kind of conversation in my entire life!! I have no idea how or where to start. (Although I could feel that I was getting wet while talking about how badly we want each other). I mean a part of me still finds cyber-sex-talk disgusting. It's much better if we just DO IT, you know.
I'm thinking about buying new webcam. This built-in one is totally suck. I had to turn the lights back on so SN can see me last night. What a wasted gadget !!
p.s. I couldn't help myself to feel excited about this coming Valentine's :-D


sweet! :) sounds like a good time
ReplyDelete