Monday, February 16, 2009

1st Valentine with SN

For the sake of Valentine's Day, I need to blog about this.

On Friday 13th - sounds scary huh - SN sent me roses.  He lives all the way to New Zealand but he was managed to send beautiful roses to me.  (unlike KL, we've been together for almost 7 years and I received flowers from him only four times.)

No girls could ever say no to flowers, right ??

And on actual Valentine's Day - 14 February 2009 - SN called me just to say "Happy Valentine". Another unexpected surprised.  I can always feel "this thing / spark" between us.  Just thinking about it, makes me smile already.

Everything is still sweet and fine between me and SN.  We still talk with each other every single weekdays (I don't online on the weekends).  He mentioned about "marriage" soooo often that it scared the hell out of me.  A part of me wants to marry him, but another part of me is terrified about what will happen between me and his daughter !!

I know.... I wanna be with him but I don't wanna confront his daughter.  Needless to say, I'll come second.  No matter how badly I want SN to choose me over his daughter but I'm well aware that it would be wrong.  It is wrong just thinking about it actually.

Taking one step at a time seems like the best thing to do in this LDR.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps his daughter just needs to feel secure in the fact that you're going to stick around. Perhaps she's afraid of getting attached only to have you leave her life.

    ReplyDelete