Last saturday night, I and SN were playing webcam. Believe it or not, it was my fucking FIRST TIME using webcam ??!! I don't know why I bought the laptop with a built-in webcam in the first place. LOL
As we all know, the built-in webcam has such a bad quality but it WAS great. It was FUN. I can actually hear his voice. We didn't type to one another anymore, we talked. TALKED. I almost forgot what he sounds like. I couldn't even stop smiling. :D
Woooohoooo :) I love webcam.
Hearing his voice and seeing him live, kinda make me want him even more.
Believe it or not, because of this little webcam session we had, he actually told me that he's coming to see me in March. That's like next month !! I'm so happy I wanna scream out loud.
And yes, thank you whoever invented that fucking webcam.


No comments:
Post a Comment