Monday, July 13, 2009

Briefly Babbling Vacation

Hello there... my occasional readers.  I'm back from my 12-day-vacation in New Zealand.  What an amazing holiday !!!

There were so many great things happened in this trip;
  1. I had SN all for myself. 24/7
  2. I got to see snow and played snow fight. (You'll be happy like me when you live in a hot humid country with no snow in  the winter)
  3. SN finally cooked the food for me - well, I like a guy who knows how to cook.
  4. There are some improvement in the relationship. (We talked more, had sex more, and argued more U_U )
A little more detail on #4 (I couldn't help blogging about this), we had the worst fight ever!  We yelled at each other... well, he yelled at me first so I got mad and yelled back.  He even slammed the door at me, can you  believe that??!!  That was totally RUDE!!  I mean none of my family member or my previous BFs have such a violent behavior.  I just couldn't stand it. 

I was so upset and so f***king stressed-out that I bought a pack of cigarette and smoked right in front of him. Yeah... I was that pissed off. (FYI, I only smoke when I'm upset).  I was gonna cancel the whole trip and just stay in a motel across the street.  I was like, "hey.. I didn't fly all the way here to have a fight with you."

Last X'mas... we didn't fight at all
Last March...we fought once. He cried. I cried. No yelling
This time......we fought twice.  I cried. I smoked. Lots of yelling. 
Improvement. Seeee ?? 

2 comments:

  1. Fighting definitely can be stressful... :(...Interestingly enough, sometimes yelling can be indicative of PASSION!!!! Do you think it was about strong feelings and passion, or just that you guys are pissed at each other and looking for an out?..either way, strong feelings...I'm glad you got to go on a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. that doesn't sound like fun. I hope things have gotten better since!!
    www.coupledtogether.com/blog has good advice for couples in LDRs.

    ReplyDelete