skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Don't Expect Love. It Comes Unexpectedly
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Why?
Sometimes I feel like SN is the most sweetest man on earth. And sometimes I feel like SN is so stubborn and he's not even listening to me.
I know that no one is perfect and that's exactly why I have to be selfish and choose what's best for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(31)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(4)
Tonight
A Note For Myself
Why?
Briefly Babbling Vacation
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(11)
►
December
(11)
Followers
BlogCatalog
My Blog List
Inside The Affair
Regarder le Film Shaquille O'Neal Presents: All Star Comedy Jam - Live from Orlando 2012 en Streaming VF
11 years ago
Welcome to the Jungle
Why Do Married People Need Presents?
12 years ago
Colors of My Soul
Colors of My Soul Moved Permanently
14 years ago
Surviving my Long-Distance Relationship
Greener Grass
16 years ago
lollipop26
La Sweet Petite
C'est mon opinion, et je la partage!
My Love Life Sucks Ass
BlogCatalog
No comments:
Post a Comment