Friday, March 20, 2009

Quick Update....

SN has finally arrived.  I picked him up at 1.30 am. in the morning.  Didn't get much sleep as I have to come to work.


Although we just met on Christmas last year, I couldn't help feeling awkward and nervous.  But things turned out pretty good.  No silence moment on the way back to the hotel.  Conversation flow very smoothly.  We hugged, kissed and held hands. :)


When we arrived at the hotel, he gave me the chocolate that I like then.... he said he brought some cash with him, NZ$500.  So I went (pretty straight-forward) "Is this for the room or something else?"  SN replied "You said you want some cash in NZ$ so I brought some."


WHOA !!! I mentioned to him once that I want some NZ$ and he just gave it to me like that ??!!


Apart from the flowers he sent me on Valentine's Day, cash is another thing I can't say no to. :P


In short, he did get the hint. LOL





P.S. If you get to see your boyfriend every 3 months time, then LDR isn't so bad after all.

1 comment:

  1. haha! I'm glad everything worked out! He sounds great :) and I hope you two have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete