Yesterday (Friday) was the first day that we spent together here in Bangkok, me and SN. We had lunch together before I go to work. After we've finished all the food, SN said "thank you." I was kinda surprised why did he thank me for. Five minutes later, I totally understood as he didn't even take his wallet out of the pocket. You know where it's heading to, right? Yeap ! First meal together and he let me paid the whole meal.
Later on that day after I finished work, we also had dinner together. Again, he thanked me after we finished eating. And again, he sat there doing nothing when the waiter gave me the bills. Yeap ! Second meal together, I (still) paid for it.
I mean I have no problem paying for all the meals when I say "OK let's grab a bite. My treat." But hello !!?? I didn't say anything like that. Why he sat there doing nothing and let me handled all the expense here?????
Or that NZ$500 yesterday was also 'a hint' he tried to drop with a thought "hey, I gave you NZ$500 so now you have to pay for everything." Ehhh.....then I don't want that NZ$500.
Like I said, my ideal boyfriend should either
a) Pay all
b) Pay most
c) Pay half - split equally
But what the hell was all that mean???!!!
Before he dicided to come here, I didn't imply anything saying I will responsible all the expense during his stay here. Not at all.
OR this is his plan all along??? I visited him on Christmas last year and he did pay for everything. So now when he visits me in Thailand I should pay for eveything as well???
WTF !!! This is not what I had in mind. NOT AT ALL !!! Now I'm not exactly happy that SN's here.
And this morning, he got up really early, like 6 am. in the morning. I think he's still suffer with jet lag. He took a shower then he turned off the air-con. Excuse me, it's 30 degree Celcious out there. It's freaking HOT !! And in case he didn't notice, I was still in bed. Still sleeping. I was a bit frustrated for few reasons::
a) it's only 6 am on saturday, I need more sleep.
b) it's fucking hot out there. Why the hell did he turn the air-con off??
Whatever the reason was... I was TOO POLITE to tell him to turn the air-con back on. So I waited till he left the room and I turned the air-con back on. I mean air-con has never been our issue before as his house in New Zealand doesn't have air-con. But hey... in Thailand, you can't live without air-con. I'm telling ya...
Apart from all the great wonderful sex we had, nothing else turns out like I expected - money related - if you know what I mean.
*sigh*
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Maybe better communicating on each person's financial situations for these trips? Thats a tough conversation but it has to be done with long distance relationships. But what was the point in giving you the $500NZ if you are supposed to use it on him?? That makes no sense. Hope things have improved in the money department during his stay!
ReplyDelete