A long distance relationship between me and SN has finally come to an end.
7 months 26 days full with happiness, loneliness, and madness.
2 Trips in New Zealand & 1 Trip in Bangkok
Blame no one else but me!
...Initiating "heart-healing" Process...
"I thought I saw a man brought to life
He was warm, he came around like he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry
Well, you couldn't be that man I adored
You don't seem to know, don't seem to care what your heart is for
But I don't know him anymore
There's nothing where he used to lie
My conversation has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's fine I'm TORN
I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel
I'm cold and I'm ashamed, lying naked on the floor
.......
I'm TORN"
So long blogger followers.


I'm so sorry your relationship has ended. (unless you really feel that is for the best of course :) Are you OK? I hope you are doing all right. I like how you reference the Natalie Imbruglia song-- it really gets to the heart of it, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteOh Liz, what happened?
ReplyDeleteSilly question but are you okay?
Stay strong girl, you can handle this!
Love and thoughts from London.
M
xx
just so everyone knows that we got back together the next day and now just broken up again acouple days ago (23/11/09). The timing was really bad as she lost her job the day after we broken up.
ReplyDeletemy advice to everyone that is a LDR that the important of Trust and Communication is the key. if either one is gone then there wont be anything left. Communication was lost between us and the trust went after that.
take care of yourself.
you will always be in my heart. sorry it didnt work out.
SN