I know that it's not the end of the world - my ex BF talks to SN but he said things that aren't true. He told SN that we're still together and that I've been lying to SN all along. All crap !!
Seriously, I just couldn't believe that my ex would do something like that. I mean we were together for almost 7 years, I thought I know him well. Not at all. Obviously I was complete wrong. After we broke up, I think he has planned to sabotage me.
I thought we can always be friends with our ex. Again, I was wrong. Either you dump him or you're being dumped, friendship just not gonna happen after the sweet relationship. It's not only you loose a BF but also a friend.
Whatever.... I couldn't care less from what my ex BF did.


This ex sounds like trouble!! Keep a watch out and be careful!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap! yeah-- like Bot says...I wonder if he is mega jealous or something, and wants to sabotage you or something...(both flattering and disturbing)?...
ReplyDelete